Luxis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need some helm i'm permanent banned O.o

5 posters

Go down

i need some helm i'm permanent banned O.o Empty i need some helm i'm permanent banned O.o

Post  runniop Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:12 am

guys my account is permanent banned. i was training my aran (xXFishBoneXx) at the wolfspiders. i was training for an hour and than there was a GM. he blocked me and noe i can't login forever. it says that i have hacked or that i have used a 3rth hacking program....-_- but i didn't Neutral
i have send 3 mails, but all the 3 reactions are the same, and says that i have hacked.
i'm now talking with GMKazz i hope he can unblock me.

but does anyone know something what i can do now ????
i just buyed new nx and added it to the account, and now it's gone O.o

runniop

Back to top Go down

i need some helm i'm permanent banned O.o Empty Re: i need some helm i'm permanent banned O.o

Post  JellyR Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:28 am

Wow, that's pretty harsh. I've never heard of someone being banned 'forever'. You should post the text from the emails to the EMS forums and maybe Kaz can get some more information from you. If you weren't doing anything wrong, then you have nothing to worry about. Sometimes if you're training in the same map as a hacker you can get banned along with that hacker, until they unban you again. Apart from waiting for a response from Nexon and the Gms there's not much you can do Sad

JellyR
JellyR
Admin

Back to top Go down

i need some helm i'm permanent banned O.o Empty Re: i need some helm i'm permanent banned O.o

Post  runniop Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:37 am

i posted it on the forem and i got already 1 reaction from kazz. i must sent all info on form what i have, i did and know i hope he will respont Sad

runniop

Back to top Go down

Post  Gangstah Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Aw, I hate nexon. They ban legit people and do not ban hackers, yay. I hope your being unbanned soon, else Ill contact Nexon.
Gangstah
Gangstah

Back to top Go down

Post  runniop Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:09 pm

i hope they do. i had just buyed new nx and used it on that char, now i can't use my nx so it''s waste of money O.o

i have send now 6 mails and 3 answers, i hope they answer the other 3 also soon Crying or Very sad

runniop

Back to top Go down

Post  Gangstah Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Gangstah
Gangstah

Back to top Go down

Post  runniop Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:16 pm

i habe made arround 3 topics at the form and i also react in arrount 10 other topics on the forum of ems Razz
i still w8ting for a reaction for kazz...

runniop

Back to top Go down

Post  iTonijn Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:15 pm

u = f*cked.

Not gonna respond, and seriously, stop spamming, more spam = less help.
iTonijn
iTonijn

Back to top Go down

Post  XalakazamX Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:36 am

sorry but nexon dont make these mistakes well they do but as soon as someone is told about this mistake the player gets unbanned sorry but u hacked live with it
XalakazamX
XalakazamX

Back to top Go down

Post  runniop Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:11 am

i don't care if you trust me or not.

i know that i didn't hack. and i know friends who are also banned for doing nothing. and not only in europe, but also in global.

nexon maked a first mistake with my global account, to block it from the game becouse i had a european ip.
and now they had blocked me two times for hacking one 3 years ago and one this monday. the first time i had a e-mail back and they unblocked me, but now they don't.

you can ask ppl in ems. next time if i'm gonna play again, i'm gonna make a vid or a screen every sec of playing.

and if i was hacking i won't spend so much time in this. than i would just make a nother account and go hacking.

runniop

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyR Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

I think we need to trust our guildies on their word. As a long-time member of the guild, ff he says he wasn't hacking, he wasn't hacking. With just 1 active GM for the whole of Europe and staff who barely speak English, these mistakes do happen. Nexon should send you 'proof' that you've been caught doing something wrong, if you request it. Don't spam the forums, and give Kazz time to sort this out for you. There was a Bank Holiday here in the UK on Monday so they may not have been working, and have a backlog to catch up on. They've also just implemented a new patch, so they'll be busy. Keep calm and patient, and let's take our next step when you get another response from them.
JellyR
JellyR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  runniop Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:33 am

k, i will w8.

but i have snd already 6 mails and got 6 reactions. all the same answers. is it a auto asnwer system or something Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

runniop

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyR Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:37 am

Yes, it's an automatic response. You will get a personalised response once they get the evidence together. there should be a SS by the GM that banned you. Stop emailing them for now and let Kazz do his job
JellyR
JellyR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  runniop Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:45 am

k i will w8, and btw scholl is starting soon. and than i will have it bizzy, so i can't play much.

things i need to do are:
school (lots of work -_-)
driving lessons
going out with my gf
working

so i think maple is coming on the last place.
and i rlly like it now:P
i have now more time to spent on other things Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

runniop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum